ProcessMaker uses the configuration file env.ini for global settings that aren't available in the Admin panel.
Editing the env.ini File
Use a plain text editor to edit the configuration file located at:
- In Linux/UNIX:
- In Windows:
The default content in the env.ini file is the following:
Most of the settings can be enabled by setting them to 1 and disabled by setting them to 0. Settings which are strings should be enclosed in double quotation marks. Lines beginning with ";" (semicolons) are treated as comments and are ignored. Remove the semicolon to uncomment the setting.
- default_lang = "LANG"
- Sets the default language of ProcessMaker at the login screen. When the web browser is directed to
http://IP-ADDRESS, it will automatically be redirected to
http://IP-ADDRESS/sysworkflow/LANG/SKIN/login/login. If not set, then the default language is
- default_skin = "SKIN"
- Sets the default skin of ProcessMaker at the login screen. When the web browser is directed to
http://IP-ADDRESS, it will automatically be redirected to
http://IP-ADDRESS/sysworkflow/LANG/SKIN/login/login. If not set, then the default skin is
- debug = 0|1
- Set to 1 to log PHP debugging information when running ProcessMaker. Default is 0.
- debug_sql = 0|1
- Set to 1 to log all SQL queries to the wf_<WORKSPACE> database in MySQL. Default is 0. For more information, see MySQL Logging.
- debug_calendar = 0|1
- Set to 1 to log information about calendars. Default is 0.
- wsdl_cache = 0|1
- Set to 0 to disable the caching of WSDL (Web Services Description Language) function calls. The default is 1, so WSDL function calls are cached for up to 24 hours, which increases the reliability (especially if there are connection problems), but is a problem if immediate execution for debugging is necessary.
- memory_limit = "XM"
- Set the maximum amount of memory available for each login session in ProcessMaker. Use "M" for megabytes, "K" for kilobytes and "G" for gigabytes. It is not recommended to set this value to less than "100M", which is the default. If generating large Output Documents, it may be necessary to increase this value.
- time_zone = "zone"
- Set the time zone of the ProcessMaker server. This setting determines the time zone used for all timestamps in ProcessMaker, such as the starting and ending time for cases. By default, the time zone is set to "America/New_York". A list of available timezones can be found at: http://php.net/manual/en/timezones.php
- session_block = 0|1
- Set to 1 to block the use of multiple browser instances of ProcessMaker. Default is 0. For more details, go to blocking multiple browser instances.
- enable_blacklist = 0|1
- Set to 1 to activate the Plugin/Trigger Code Security Scanner feature. For more information go here.
- mobileNotifications = true|false
- Set to false to deactivate notifications in ProcessMaker Mobile.
mobileNotifications = false;By default, mobile notifications are enabled. If this setting is not found in the env.ini file, the default value is "true".
If the debug_sql option is set to 1 (or debug is set to 1), then every SQL query to the wf_<WORKSPACE> database (which is named wf_workflow by default) will be written in the following log file:
Each line in the log file records SQL actions in the following format:
For example, here is the shared/log/propel.log file for the admin user's login from the IP address 192.168.0.168:
04:55:05.1668|dani3018|192.168.0.90|546286|executeUpdate|0.00035500526428223|INSERT INTO BLACKLISTTRY (Name, DNI) VALUES (\'Daniela\', 167)]\";s:15:\"__VAR_CHANGED__\";N;}',`APP_DRIVE_FOLDER_UID` = '' WHERE APPLICATION.APP_UID='86281452856f37325e5c2a8033826603'|app.php:61:include()->sysGeneric.php:1022:require_once()->cases_Step.php:241:updateCase()->class.case.php:1046:update()->Application.php:448:save()->BaseApplication.php:1004:doSave()->BaseApplication.php:1041:doUpdate()->BaseApplicationPeer.php:480:doUpdate()->BasePeer.php:420:executeUpdate()->PreparedStatementCommon.php:356:executeUpdate()->|GET|/sysdani3018/en/neoclassic/cases/cases_Step?TYPE=DYNAFORM&UID=80263955456d8ab9949a783019937009&POSITION=1&ACTION=EDIT|TYPE=DYNAFORM UID=80263955456d8ab9949a783019937009 POSITION=1 ACTION=EDIT
05:13:32.4765|dani3018|192.168.0.90|604648|executeUpdate|0.00020098686218262|UPDATE PMT_BLACKLISTTRY SET Name = 'Dani123' where DNI = 167|app.php:61:include()->sysGeneric.php:1022:require_once()->cases_Step.php:196:executeTriggers()->class.case.php:3575:execute()->class.pmScript.php:349:executeAndCatchErrors()->class.pmScript.php:208:eval()->class.pmScript.php(208) : eval()'d code:2:executeQuery()->class.pmFunctions.php:317:executeUpdate()->|GET|/sysdani3018/en/neoclassic/cases/cases_Step?TYPE=DYNAFORM&UID=80263955456d8ab9949a783019937009&POSITION=1&ACTION=EDIT|TYPE=DYNAFORM UID=80263955456d8ab9949a783019937009 POSITION=1 ACTION=EDIT
Logging will noticeably slow down ProcessMaker's performance, so it is not suggested to use this option except for debugging. The log file is not automatically deleted, so it will continue to append new information until the file system runs out of space. If SQL logging is enabled for long periods of time, it is a good idea to periodically delete the log file so it doesn't occupy too much hard drive space.
Note that the processing time is in seconds and milliseconds, so a time of 1.309 means 1 second and 309 milliseconds.
Blocking Multiple Browser instances
Available Version: 184.108.40.206 on.
Set the setting
session_block to 1 in the env.ini file to disallow the use of multiple browser instances of ProcessMaker. If this setting is not found in the env.ini file, the default value is 0.
This restriction affects the following tabs: Home, Designer, Dashboards, KPIs, Admin and any of the options inside them. Whenever trying to open multiple instances, the following warning page will display:
For the restriction to take effect, it is strongly recommended to log out of ProcessMaker and clear the cache of the browser.