Check new documentation about features and improvements added on version 3.0 GA.
Enterprise Features and Plugins
- Strategic Dashboards (KPIs).
- Actions by Email
- Audit Log.
- Batch Routing.
- Second Database Connection.
- Multiple email servers registration.
- User Pasword hash - Hash256
List of Available Plugins
- Advanced LDAP/AD sync
- Advanced Performance Monitor Dashboards
- Simple Reporting
- Microsoft Outlook Connector
- Custom Case List Builder
- Case Scheduler FTP Monitor
- External User Registration Wizard
- Business Rules Engine
- Service Level Agreements Manager
- Advanced Dashboards
- Case Archive/Restore
- PM Monitor & Multi-Tenancy Management
- Enhanced Login
- Multiple Input Document Uploader
- Knowledgetree DMS Connector - Only with the old designer
ProcessMaker features were categorized depending on its content. Below find the list with the link to its respective documentation.
- Support for undo, redo, zoom, multi-object grab and drag elements.
- Default Flow support.
- Add new concept of Variables.
- Add support to Gateway to Gateway connection.
- Extend export of processes (.pmx format).
- Import/export BPMN file (.bpmn format)
- Web Entry refactor.
- Start Message event (inbound)
- Intermediate Message Event (inbound/outbound).
- End Message Event (outbound)
- Add support of SubForms
- Add new Grids
- Variables support (Variables are at the process level and are global. They can then be used in forms after they are created.)
- import/export dynaform in JSON format
- Support to upload files in forms and grids (file field)
- Improve datepicker control
- Add preview of forms in different platforms (desktop, tablet, phone)
- Responsive forms (build once run on: desktop, tablet, phone)
- New field container
- New UI/UX
- Multilanguage support
- Extensive Dynaforms with panel.