2.0.39+/Configuration File env.ini
In version 2.0.39 and later, ProcessMaker doesn't use the configuration file env.ini anymore, because when ProcessMaker was upgraded previous configurations made on this file was replaced, losing all changes.
Adding manually env.ini file
If env.ini file needs to be added, use a plain text editor to configure the file which can be downloaded from here. Locate the file at
It is generally found at:
- Windows XP/Server 2003:
- C:\Program Files\ProcessMaker-2_X_X\processmaker\workflow\engine\config\env.ini
- Windows Vista/7/Server 2008:
- debug = 0|1
- Set to 1 to log PHP debugging information when running ProcessMaker. Default is 0.
- debug_sql = 0|1
- Set to 1 to log all SQL queries to the wf_<WORKSPACE>, rb_<WORKSPACE> and rp_<WORKSPACE> databases in MySQL. Default is 1. For more information, see MySQL Logging.
- debug_time = 0|1
- Set to 1 to log the time for web requests to be processed by ProcessMaker. Default is 0. For more information, see Time Logging.
- debug_calendar = 0|1
- Set to 1 to log information about calendars. Default is 0.
- wsdl_cache = 0|1
- Set to 0 to disable the caching of WSDL (Web Services Description Language) function calls. The default is 1, so WSDL function calls are cached for up to 24 hours, which increases the reliability (especially if there are connection problems), but is a problem when needing immediate execution for debugging.