2.0.39+/Configuration File env.ini
In version 2.0.39 and later, ProcessMaker doesn't use the configuration file env.ini anymore, because when ProcessMaker was upgraded previous configurations made on this file was replaced, losing all changes.
Adding manually env.ini file
If env.ini file needs to be added, use a plain text editor to configure the file which can be downloaded from here. Locate the file at
It is generally found at:
- Windows XP/Server 2003:
- C:\Program Files\ProcessMaker-2_X_X\processmaker\workflow\engine\config\env.ini
- Windows Vista/7/Server 2008:
By default, the env.ini file has the following content:
debug = 0 ; To set the time zone uncomment the following line. ; For valid time zones check http://php.net/manual/en/timezones.php ;time_zone = "America/New_York" ; To set a different memory limit, uncomment the following line. ; For more info http://php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.sect.resource-limits ;memory_limit = "100M" ; To turn off caching of web services calls, uncomment the following line. ;wsdl_cache = 0 ; To set a default skin, uncomment the following line ;default_skin="neoclassic"
Depending on the uploaded and generated file size and the backups generated, it is recommended to set this value to to 256 or greater.
NOTE Don't forget that this value should be the same as the value set on the php.ini file.
Most of the settings can be enabled by setting them to 1 and disabled by setting them to 0. Settings which are strings should be enclosed in double quotation marks. Lines beginning with ";" (semicolons) are treated as comments and are ignored. Remove the semicolon to uncomment the setting.
- debug = 0|1
- Set to 1 to log PHP debugging information when running ProcessMaker. Default is 0.
- debug_sql = 0|1
- Set to 1 to log all SQL queries to the wf_<WORKSPACE>, rb_<WORKSPACE> and rp_<WORKSPACE> databases in MySQL. Default is 1. For more information, see MySQL Logging.
- debug_time = 0|1
- Set to 1 to log the time for web requests to be processed by ProcessMaker. Default is 0. For more information, see Time Logging.
- debug_calendar = 0|1
- Set to 1 to log information about calendars. Default is 0.
- wsdl_cache = 0|1
- Set to 0 to disable the caching of WSDL (Web Services Description Language) function calls. The default is 1, so WSDL function calls are cached for up to 24 hours, which increases the reliability (especially if there are connection problems), but is a problem when needing immediate execution for debugging.