2.0/ProcessMaker Installation Requirements
In order to install ProcessMaker, check to see whether your server meets the necessary hardware and software requirements, which are listed below.
For personal use, ProcessMaker can be installed on any computer with a modern CPU and 2GB of RAM.
For production use, the hardware requirements may vary based on the number of concurrent users, repository size and system configuration. Larger implementations may require some configuration tuning to perform optimally. For more information, see ProcessMaker Server Sizing. For production use, it is recommended that ProcessMaker be installed in a dedicated server or virtual machine.
- An operating system capable of running Apache and PHP, such as Linux and Windows.
- Apache 2.2.3 or greater with the following modules enabled:
- PHP 5.2.10 or greater with the following modules enabled:
- soap (necessary if using web services)
- ldap (necessary if integrating with LDAP or Active Directory)
- gd (recommended if using Events)
- curl (necessary for uploading/downloading files)
- In addition, install PHP's command line interface (CLI) if planning on using Events, the Case Scheduler, Notifications, workspace backup/restore, or developing plugins.
- MySQL 5.1.6 or greater
- If planning to connect to external databases, install the client software and/or PHP modules for Oracle, SQL Server or PostgreSQL.
The ProcessMaker Quality Assurance team has tested the current stable version 2.5.2 with the following servers:
|Zend Server||Windows Server 2008||5.1.69||5.3.21||2.2.15|
Note: It is recommended to install PHP 5.3 and Apache 2.2, since the ProcessMaker Quality Assurance team tests with those versions of PHP and Apache, but there are no known incompatibilities with more recent versions of PHP and Apache.