|External Registration v. 2.0.40 |
(Release date: October 1st, 2013)
The External Registration plugin publishes a link to create users via an external registration form. The form that was generated, can be published to any place, for example a web site.
This document describes its feature enhancements and many bug fixes including the following highlights:
Release date: October 1st, 2013
- ProcessMaker v2.0.45 or higher (stable version + available hotfix)
- Enterprise Plugin v2.0.17 or higher (stable version + available hotfix)
- Firefox v20
- Chrome 26.0 or higher
- IE 8.0, IE 9.0
- IE 10 not supported yet.
- 12184: Validation in password fields when using the registration form to create a new user.
- 11176: The list of process doesn’t display in alphabetical order.
- 8972: External Registration window does not have a name.
- 9193: Selecting email and username more than once, user shouldn’t be created.
- 9199: Getting an error when a new user is created with the external registration and also trying to activate them.
- 9761: The dropdown from external database is not working in External Registration plugin.
- 11245: The main menu disappears when view UID option is selected in External registration plugin.
- 12436: The trigger configured in the external registration is not executed
- 12373: Suggest fields with dependent fields in grids are not working.
- 12950: Title Column is not sorting External registrations list.
- 13203: Function externalRegistrationSendEmail() is not working
English (Default core language)