Hardware requirements may vary based on the number of concurrent users, repository size and system configuration. Larger implementations may require some configuration tuning to perform optimally. For more information, see ProcessMaker Server Sizing. For production use, it is recommended that ProcessMaker be installed in a dedicated server or virtual machine.
- Processor: 3.0 GHz Pentium IV or better. (Dual processor recommended if more than 10 concurrent users.)
- System Memory: 1GB RAM, plus 50 - 100 MB RAM for each additional concurrent user.
- Permanent Storage: 30GB for application data and repository storage or more depending on quantity of uploaded documents.
- Processor: Pentium IV
- System memory: 256MB RAM (Windows XP or Linux), 512MB RAM (Windows Vista/7)
- Broadband connection (if using internet) or local network connection to ProcessMaker server
- Windows (XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, Server 2008)
- Apache 2.2.3 or greater, with the following modules enabled:
For ProcessMaker 1.6 or previous:
- MySQL: 4.1.2 or greater
(If using the Pentaho Reports plugin, MySQL 5.1.6 or greater is required.)
For ProcessMaker 1.8 or greater:
- MySQL: 5.1.6 or greater
For ProcessMaker 2.5 or greater:
- MySQL: 5.1.7 or greater
It is recommended to install phpMyAdmin or a similar program to easily access the MySQL databases used by ProcessMaker with a web browser.
- PHP 5.1.6 or greater (but not PHP 5.3.X if using ProcessMaker 1.8 or earlier) with the following modules enabled:
- soap (necessary if using web services)
- ldap (necessary if integrating with LDAP or Active Directory)
- gd (recommended if using Events)
- curl (necessary for uploading/downloading files)
- In addition, install PHP's command line interface (CLI) if planning on using Events, the Case Scheduler, workspace backup/restore, or developing plugins with the Gulliver Framework.
- Mozilla FireFox (recommended) or Internet Explorer 7+ for viewing the ProcessMaker user interface.