Please rate how useful you found this document:
Check new documentation about features and improvements added on version 2.5.2, as well as updated documentation related with fixed bugs. Documentation will be split into sections.
- Printing DynaForms: a message will display when users click over print icon; this message asks users if they want to save current data before printing.
- Adding a search type inside suggest field Use this option to select a search type for the results displayed on the suggest box.
- Clearing row data form the last row left: the delete row option will clear data from the last row left, so If you click on Delete the message "Do you want to clear the information from the first row?" will display.
- Enabling compressing mode in Output Documents Not only HTML2PDF library but als TCPD are generating compressed documents without adding some extra parameters into the code. This means that the PDF document generated will be smaller in size, this is a great enhancement specially if you generate documents with images in them.
- Condition editor removed from grid designer: Since the condition editor is not used in Grids, it was removed from the grid designer.
- Using text and text area in a Grid with dependent fields: Now it is possible to add dependent fields inside a grid, using text and text area fields. Review the example added in the documentation.
- Improvements in the trigger editor: when creating triggers, you will only need to fill out the name and description. Also when you edit your triggers, the trigger editor will open in a pop up window. Read the documentation to check new improvements of this editor
- Forcing the cron to stop it execution: +force was the parameter added in order to force to stop the cron execution.
- Cron is executed even when the plugin is not enabled: Current plugins copied files in the bin/plugins folder in order to be executed by the cron, so it was not possible to know to which file the plugin belongs to, moreover it was not possible to know which environments should run those cron files. Another problem was that if there was an error while the cron was executed, the cron execution was abruptly canceled and the remaining actions were not executed. This leads to have the execution of the cron even if the plugin was not enabled. This problem was solved by adding the following line in the setup page:
- Change the from name It is possible to change the From Name for email notifications that are sent by the System.
- Reassigning cases: It is possible to reassign the case to the same user who has the case and who has Supervisor permissions.
- Changing Skin Layouts: The 404 Not Found and 403 Forbidden Error skins can be changed thanks to the addition of the error404.php and updating.php files inside the skin folder. Those files make both skins customized according to the user requirements.
- Searching inside a Pm Table and Report Table:Now you can search for specific values when displaying PM Tables and Report Tables data
- Memory Limit value was increased: Memory Limit default value was increased to 256M.
- Trigger execution after a input document When a trigger is assigned to be executed after an Input Document step, the trigger is executed after the file is save and processed.
Commands to execute
- Improvements in the workspace-restore command: The response time of the workspace-restore command has been improved, reducing considerably the time spent in restoring cases
- PMFAddAttachmentToArray(): This function allows to attach two files with the same name.
- MSSQL extension is not supported anymore in installations that are using PHP v 5.3