|Outlook Connector Plugin 2.0.6 |
(Release date: February 11th, 2014)
The Outlook Connector plugin comes with one new big feature which brings the possibility to use the 10 options included in the menu when a cases is being executed, Steps, Information, Actions and Cases notes. Moreover, 4 bugs were solved in this version.
For more information see the bugs and feature list below.
- ProcessMaker v. 2.5.0 or higher
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010
- 12866: Would be great if we could see the Steps, Information, Actions and Case Notes in menu.
HotFixed bugs list:
- 9667: Unclear alert message when the Outlook plugin is not enabled
- 10015: Information Tab and Conditional Editor
- 12429: Wrong text in plugin
- 13483: Current User showing the task creator in my Outlook
- 14068: Configuration error when invalid port is specified
- 14070: A case is not derived in ProcessMaker 2.5.0
- 14074: Unable to display cases list over inbox, draft, participated
- 14084: Page not found after pausing a case
- 14088: UTF-8 BOM character in outlook response cause client connection fail.
- 14097: Menu of open case stays after routing to next task
- 10913: Outlook Plugin Stores Password Locally
- 13555: All imported Languages in ProcessMaker are not listed in the Outlook window configuration
- 14085: When a case is derived no information is displayed in Message history option (Problem found on ProcessMaker v.2.5.1 and solved on ProcessMaker v.2.5.2)
- 14079: It is not possible to unpause a case.
- The new Outlook add-in must be reinstalled and the Outlook Connector plugin must be updated in the server.
- It is recommended to clear ProcessMaker cache server right after installing the new version in the server
English (default core)