Plugin Version: 1.4.8
ProcessMaker Monitor is a plugin designed to better control the ProcessMaker system and monitor the IPs accessing the ProcessMaker server. This plugin can be installed on a ProcessMaker server.
- ProcessMaker V 2.0.37 and later.
Note: This plugin is not yet available for version 3.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and later.
- Internet Explorer 7 and later.
Installation and Configuration
- The plugin will be available once the Enterprise Plugin has been imported and its license has been activated.
- Then, go to ADMIN > Plugins > Enterprise Plugins Manager and enable the PM Monitor plugin.
Once the plugin is enabled, it will display a new option under ADMIN > Plugins:
Configuration on the Server Side
Follow these instructions to install and configure the plugin in the ProcessMaker server:
- Download Memcached and install it on the server. Then, configure the ProcessMaker server to point Memcached to it.
- eAccelerator automatically configure itself when the plugin is enabled. Then, edit the env.ini file as described below.
Creating and configuring the "env.ini" file
In the ProcessMaker server, the file "env.ini" must be created (if it does not already exist) at
The eAccelerator tab will be enabled if it has been installed and setup.
The eaccelerator.ini file should contain the following line:
In the eaccelerator.ini file, it will appear as follows:
PM Monitor Options
To use the PM Monitor, login with a user such as "admin" who has the PM_SETUP and PM_SETUPADVANCE permissions in his/her role. Then, go to ADMIN > Plugins and click on the ProcessMaker Monitor option to display a panel which contains Query Log Analyzer, Memcached and Multitenant Management tabs.
Query Log Analyzer
It shows information about the PM Monitor server. It is divided into two options:
It shows a summary showing how many IPs or pages have accessed ProcessMaker.
- Enabled: Set to true if information is available for viewing. Otherwise, it is set false.
- Ips/Pages: The number of IPs or pages for which information has been saved.
- Log Size: The size of the log file in bytes.
Keeps a log of the HTTP requests which were executed for each page loaded in ProcessMaker. Use this log to check how many requests were executed for each page and when they were executed.
On the above menu the following options are displayed:
- Refresh Log: when a server is chosen and the log is displayed, this option allows users to refresh that log with the last changes. When the log is refreshing the following message will appear:
- Disable/Enable: Disable or enable the log, if it is disabled, the message Change to False will appear:
Otherwise, the message displayed will be Change to True.
- Clear Log: this option clears the log erasing all the IPs registered.
- Choosing an IP: this dropdown will display all the IPs registered. By choosing one and click on INTRO, the list of workspaces associated to that IP will display as follows:
- Date: on which the query was executed.
- Workspace: name of the workspace which the query is executed.
- Count: it shows how long the log takes the query to be executed; if the number is Green queries are executed in a reasonable speed. On the other hand, if the number is Red queries are executed slowly.
- Duration: Duration of the query when it was executed.
- uri: it will list all resources that were modified.
If it is necessary to look for more detailed information of an specific workspace, double click on it and it will open a new tab with the execution time of the query as a name; this shows each one of the queries, how long does take each of them on being executed, so the slower will be find to be changed and improved them on the future. Moreover, this will be really helpful to audit, because it will be registered all changes for IP, and deleted, saved and created registries.
Memcached caches the HTTP requests and responses for faster execution in the future. Memcached must be installed and configured from the server side. Clicking on this tab displays a summary of the configured server:
It offers the following options:
- Status: Displays the server status.
- Disable/Enable: Click this option to disable or enable the caching server.
- Edit Server: Modify the server information:
- Clear Memcached: it deletes the cache of the server.
It manages workspaces information, such as: Workspaces management and Creating new workspaces:
It manages workspaces created where the plug-in was installed, by clicking on that option a list of available workspaces will appear:
Each one of them has a status:
- Enable if the workspace is enable.
To disable a workspace click on
- Disable if the workspace is no available to use.
To enable a workspace click on
This tab provides quick access to create new workspaces on the ProcessMaker server:
eAccelerator is a module that speeds up PHP execution by compiling the PHP code, so that it doesn't need to be interpreted and will be executed faster the second time the code for a particular page is run.