ProcessMaker 2.0.34 besides several bug fixes it includes two features.
Process Information Hide/Show
This is another popular request from our clients and community... a way to hide Process Information panel (when you want to start a case). It is possible to define its state (Hidden/Visible) pero Workspace as an administrator in Admin Tab.
This is the first version of a “new” dashboard for ProcessMaker. Why new, some of you remember that years ago we had a Dashboard tab with some elements and now we are implementing a new structure for it with better layout and flexibility. In following releases this will start being improved and extended.
The image below shows a simple view on how dashboards look:
- Fixed issues with Report Tables.
- Fixed issues importing processes with Report Tables.
Fixed issues importing processes with Report Tables
- Case Notes and Case Summary layout.
- Field masks and validation not working properly in Chrome.
- Required fields in grids are not correctly validated.