ProcessMaker 2.0.36 has several bug fixes specially related with Chrome. This means that starting from this version we are compatible with Chrome.
- Issues related with masks in Dynaforms fixed to work correctly in Chrome,
- Formulas in grids that were not working correctly.
- Warning on trigger creation
- Parallel join routing fixed
- Parallel by evaluation fixed (was working as parallel only)
- Improved Plugin creation Wizard: The wizard will generate a sample plugin with more options and using lists according ProcessMaker 2.0
- Under Documents option “Not in folder” was removed and any Input/Output document that has no Folder path configured will be saved at “root” level.
- Calendar: There is no validation on holidays dates.
- Calendar validation (When there is an invalid calendar assigned to a user)
- Advanced search: When language is different than English Case numbers are not appearing correctly
- Environment default settings (date and hour) are not being applied correctly.
- Zend Server Output Document differences between DOC and PDF
- When language is different form English in Chrome in Report Table creation (from Admin side) list of processes is not being displayed correctly.
- Search of user groups is not working.