ProcessMaker 2.0.37 is marked as Hot Fix release and presents a new Simplified User Inbox in its first version..
- Fixed a bug in Sugar Triggers to return more than 50 records on any getSugar* function (8435)
- Issues with Case Reassignment. (7084).
- An issue on IE8 with some windows that appear transparent (8226) Issues related with masks in Dynaforms fixed to work correctly in Chrome,
- Add validation on User photo upload and removed Resume (since it is not used anymore)
- Improvements in Dashboard and Dashlets layout
- Simplified User Inbox: This allow users to have a very simple Inbox List that helps on visualization
- Added a webservice to get Unassigned Cases list Webservice
- Zend Server Output Document differences between DOC and PDF
- When language is different form English in Chrome in Report Table creation (from Admin side) list of processes is not being displayed correctly.
- Grid dependency after deleting rows or adding many.
- Formula operations in grids not working correctly
- Search of user groups is not working
- English (Default core language)
- Spanish (Updated for 2.0.37)
- Dutch (Updated for 2.0.37 - Thanks to our Partner Paston/Roel Veldhuizen )
- Farsi (Updated for 2.0.37 - Thanks to community! IranBPM.com/Ehsan Maleki Zoeram)