ProcessMaker Release Notes v. 2.0.39 (Release date: April 3rd, 2012)
ProcessMaker 2.0.39 is a stabilization release with 45 bug fixes and some improvements for Dashboard infrastructure and Single Application feature.
- Fixed JS Conditional Compilation error. Related bugs: 8080.
- Some Grid errors such as Onaddrow listener, deleting rows issues and some other operations. Related bugs: 3529, 8549, 8611, 7841.
- Case tracker issues. Related bugs: 8673, 8660.
- Dashboard issues in Firefox 10.
- Issue saving Password field under Email setup. Related bugs 8615.
- There are some missing labels for Simplified user Experience. Related bugs 8717.
- Simplified User Experience third version has been improved
- Zend Server Output Document differences between DOC and PDF. Related bugs 6871.
- When language is different form English in Chrome in Report Table creation (from Admin side) list of processes is not being displayed correctly.
- Formula operations in grids not working correctly with masked fields
- In debug state and a language different from English Triggers are not being shown.
- Print Dynaform under Simplified User Experience & Supervisor view is not working. Related bugs 8640.
- Editable Dates with Hour mask not working properly. Related bugs 8718.
- With IIS 7 and IE9 text field validation works correctly but change color of the text to white. Related bugs 8805
- English (Default core language)
- Spanish (Updated for 2.0.39)