ProcessMaker 2.0.40 has 49 bug fixes and many interface improvements.
- Zimbra Triggers issue using http_request module and hardcoded params [Bugs: 9090]
- Output Document issue while opening it from Outlook Plugin [Bugs: 8095]
- IE “keyCode error” that stops some JS [Bugs: 8883]
- Deprecated error that appears when generate an Output Document in Zend Server
- User list pagination fixed. [Bugs: 8792]
- Case Tracker ProcessMap color code fixed [Bugs: 8879]
- Grid Currency Fields accept decimal point [Bugs: 8908]
- Grid Operation (multiplication) between columns fixed [Bugs: 8782]
- reassignCase() webservice fixed [Bugs: 8757]
- System settings setup: Admin can define default Skin, Language, Timezone and Memory Limit.
- New “skin” uxmodern. This is more than just an skin. It changes completely the layout improving user experience using PM. This skin is the default one on fresh installations.
- New Installation interface.
- Clear cache interface improved.
- Calendar administration interface improved
- Dashboard and Dashlets architecture [Bugs: 8969, 8968, 8679, 8966, 8748]
- Heartbeat interface improved.
- Logo interface improved.
- Email interface improved.
- Case information lists interface improved (Case History, Message History, Dynaforms, Uploaded Documents and Generated Documents) [Bugs:8743]
- Zend Server Output Document differences between DOC and PDF. Related bugs 6871.
- When language is different from English in Chrome in Report Table creation (from Admin side) list of processes is not being displayed correctly.
- Formula operations in grids not working correctly with masked fields
- In debug state and a language different from English Triggers are not being shown.
- Editable Dates with Hour mask not working properly. Related bugs 8718.
- With IIS 7 and IE9 text field validation works correctly but change color of the text to white. Related bugs 8805
- Grids with dependent fields with that uses same names for columns and for main form [Bugs: 7657]
1. English (Default core language)
2. Spanish (Updated for 2.0.40)