|Multiple Input Document Uploader 2.5.0 |
(Release date: October 7th, 2012)
The Multiple Input Document Uploader is a plugin designed to upload one or more documents at the same time by using a user-friendly interface. When the plugin is enabled, a new interface is used for uploading, adding comments and deleting multiple files at the same time. When a file is uploaded as an Input Document, a progress bar is displayed to show what percentage of the file has been uploaded. The interface provides a preview of image files, as well as buttons to delete or cancel the upload of multiple documents at the same time.
- ProcessMaker v. 2.5.0 o later
- Enterprise Plugin v 2.0.17
- Firefox v.26 or later
- Chrome V.31 or later
- Internet Explorer v. 8, v. 9 and v. 10
* Uploading files
The new interface comes with the functionality to to start uploading one or more files at the same time.
* Check the progress of your documents
The progress bar will show what percentage of the file has been uploaded.
* Documents versioning
Possibility to upload different versions of the same document and review the history of those documents.
* Version History
Possibility to check all versions for an uploaded file.
* Cancelling a file upload
Cancel the upload of one or more files at the same time.
* Deleting files
Delete one or more uploaded files from the interface at the same time.
* Previewing Video and Audio files
Video and audio files can be played before being uploaded.
* Previewing Image files
Before an image file is uploaded, a preview of the image will be displayed under the file name. Common image formats such as JPEG, PNG, BMP and GIF are supported.
- The 32k folder structure can be used in this plugin.
- Modify the php.ini configuration file, if planning to upload large documents.
- 15448 - Selecting more than one document to be uploaded at the same time does not work if using Internet Explorer v. 8, 9 and 10, because of a compatibility found between HTML5 and Internet Explorer.
- The size of the uploaded file is not visible if using Internet Explorer v. 8, 9 and 10.
- Dragging & Dropping documents directly in the interface doesn't work if using IE v. 8, 9 and 10.
- Only JPG, PNG and GIF images can be seen in the image viewer.
English (Default core language)